The cannabis industry continues to prove not only is it budding, it’s in a full-blown growth spurt.
As one of North America’s fastest-growing industries, it’s important to monitor trends, legislation, and key players, and there’s no publication more on the pulse than High Times magazine, a top resource for the latest cannabis information since 1974.
Every year, High Times releases a list of the 100 most influential figures in the cannabis space. In April, they released The High Times 100 of 2021, and, excitedly, CSE Director of Listed Company Services, Barrington Miller, was featured, as well as 17 CSE-listed issuers.
The CSE couldn’t be more proud of Barrington and these incredible cannabis entrepreneurs! It’s an impressive accomplishment and reaffirms the CSE’s reputation as a best-in-class marketplace for publicly traded cannabis stocks.
“It’s amazing to be recognized alongside these cannabis companies, professionals, and advocates. The CSE is proud of our contribution to the sector and we’re thankful to not only our issuers, but to everyone who is uplifting the industry. Special thanks to High Times for continuing to blaze that trail,” said CSE’s Barrington Miller.
Check out the executives from the CSE-listed companies featured:
- Leo Gontmakher, CEO of 4Front Ventures (CSE:FFNT)
- Abner Kurtin, Founder and CEO of Ascend Wellness Holdings (CSE:AAWH.U)
- Andy DeFrancesco, Former Chairman & CEO of SOL Global Investments (CSE:SOL)
- Jason Wild, Chairman of TerrAscend (CSE:TER)
- Kim Rivers, CEO of Trulieve Cannabis (CSE:TRUL)
- George Archos, CEO, and Sam Dorf, Former Chief Growth Officer of Verano Holdings (CSE:VRNO)
- Daniel Carcillo, Founder and CEO of Wesana Health Holdings (CSE:WESA)
- Robert Beasley, CEO of Cansortium (CSE:TIUM.U)
- Nicholas Vita, CEO of Columbia Care (CSE:CCHW)
- Charlie Bachtell, Founder and CEO of Cresco Labs (CSE:CL)
- Jonathan Sandelman, Chairman and CEO Ayr Wellness (CSE:AYR.A)
- Joe Bayern, CEO of Curaleaf Holdings (CSE:CURA)
- Matt Stang, Co-Founder and CEO of Delic Holdings (CSE:DELC)
- Ben Kovler, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Green Thumb Industries (CSE:GTII)
- Jim Cacioppo, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Jushi Holdings (CSE:JUSH)
- Robert Groesbeck, Co-CEO of Planet 13 Holdings (CSE:PLTH)
- Brad Rogers, CEO of Red White & Bloom Brands (CSE:RWB)