Welcome to the latest issue of Public Entrepreneur magazine, your source for in-depth stories of business leaders and entrepreneurs shaping the capital markets.
2020 has tested their resilience like never before, but the good news buried amidst all of this year’s difficult news is that smart capital sees opportunity on the horizon. In this Inspiration issue of Public Entrepreneur, we shine a spotlight on innovative companies in fields as diverse as plant-based foods, organic pesticides delivered by bees, hemp-based cigarettes, psychedelics and cannabis.
CSE-listed companies featured in this issue include:
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. (CSE:VERY)
- Planet 13 Holdings Inc. (CSE:PLTH)
- Taat Lifestyle & Wellness Ltd. (CSE:TAAT)
- Bee Vectoring Technologies International Inc. (CSE:BEE)
- Jushi Holdings Inc. (CSE:JUSH)
- Red Light Holland Corp. (CSE:TRIP)
Check out the most recent edition of Public Entrepreneur to learn how these companies’ visionary leaders and entrepreneurs are inspiring investors to put their capital to work: