As public companies know, having access to a wide investor base is an important component to the health of a public listing. For Canadian listed firms, however, knowing how, where and when to take the next step to leverage greater access to the US capital markets is often difficult and time consuming process to navigate.
Fortunately, an upcoming information session sponsored by the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) can help shed light on the matter.
The CSE in partnership with OTC Markets Group, MNP LLP, BCF, Dentons, Canaccord Genuity, and Torys will be holding an information session on listing in the US via one of the OTC Markets Group venues.
The session itself will take place in Montreal on February 24th and includes speakers and representatives from the CSE as well as OTC Markets Group. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask the experts specific questions related to the process of operating within the OTC group of marketplaces via a listing on the CSE.
Attendees can expect to learn about a number of valuable topics, including:
- CSE listing standards and the process of listing a company on a Canadian stock exchange
- OTC Markets overview, quotation standards, and process to get a stock quoted in the US
- Legal and accounting considerations of companies seeking a public presence in Canadian and US capital markets
- Insight into trading dynamics of stocks that are quoted in Canada and the US
- Trends in financing early-stage ventures, both in Canada, and the US
Space is limited for this event so be sure to register early to claim your spot. For more information or to register, click this link or contact Scott Pritchard at (514) 594-6848 or firstname.lastname@example.org