There’s no denying that since 2014 the cannabis industry has increasingly grown a following with investors and, of late, mainstream media and conservative business service providers.
In this special edition of the CSE Quarterly, six CSE-listed companies operating in the rapidly evolving cannabis space are profiled. These firms, and the entrepreneurs behind them, showcase the diversity of opportunities and challenges facing an industry that is still in its earliest stages.
Featured in this special edition of the CSE Quarterly are:
- Alternate Health Corp. (CSE:AHG)
- CannaRoyalty Corp. (CSE:CRZ)
- iAnthus Capital Holdings Inc. (CSE:IAN)
- Maricann Group Inc. (CSE:MARI)
- Namaste Technologies Inc. (CSE:N)
- The Canadian Bioceutical Corporation (CSE:BCC)
Read the latest issue of the CSE Quarterly below.
Missed a previous edition of the CSE Quarterly? Click here to access previous issues.
To have The CSE Quarterly delivered directly to your inbox, sign-up below: